Friday 23 August 2013

Stop Dreaming, Start Living

The title of this post came about from a conversation I was having with my Mam yesterday. We were talking about her poorly laptop and what she wanted to be able to use it for, I said that I mainly use my laptop to find craft projects (that I never do) and read the many lovely blogs out there. The problem with this is that I find craft projects and blogs and the following happens,

"I could never do that, it will be too difficult"

"I wish I could do that"

"If only my home was like that"

"I wish my life was ......... "

You get the picture?

 I said to my Mam that I needed to start living the dreams I have and stop making thousands of excuses as to why I will never be able to do so and that only other people can do these things.
Is this making any sense ?
Well there you go, perhaps that was the motivation I needed to get back into blogging.

ACCOUNTABILITY !

I know from talking to other people that I am not alone in feeling this way so perhaps you might like to join in (if anyone still reads this ) and start living out your dreams.  I'd love to hear from you.

Blessings

X

No comments: