Sunday, 26 April 2009
Saturday, 25 April 2009
I used to be one of those Mummys who did stuff with the kids, all that crafting stuff and cooking and baking and we had trips out and all sorts of stuff. Now by the end of the week I am exhausted and want to sleep until Monday when I go back to work but then I am annoyed that I wasted the weekend... Ok so tell me what kinds of things you do to keep your children entertained, what do they enjoy and what kind of stuff do you do for family time.. Any ideas greatly appreciated..
Okay rant over with..LOL..
We did enjoy the half term although not all of the activities planned were done but we had fun all the same. I have some lovely pictures on my daughters camera but cant find the cable that connects her camera to the computer so they will have to wait. Anyway here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Lovely walks along the beaches near our home, It is so nice to be able to hop into the car and drive down to the beach. I could walk but I am far too lazy for that.. ha ha ha This is not the closest beach to us but only a short drive away..
Little purses made for little girlies to take to sleepovers. Lovely sleepovers at Grandma's house with lots of sewing, quilting and hiding the remote control from Grandad and forcing him to watch Sponge Bob... ha ha ha....
Sunday, 19 April 2009
1. Are you wearing a hat?No.
2. Bottled water?Sometimes, but I usually drink it from the tap.
3. Do you have a crush on someone right now? Err no not right now.
4. What kind of computer do you have?Fujitsu Lap Top
5. Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil? Pen, but if I am taking notes I will usually use a pencil
6. Who was the last message in your inbox from? A friend from the US telling me about her children.
7. What’s your favorite season? I like them all but will say either Autmn or Winter
8. Does your best friend have a boyfriend or girlfriend?No
9. Do you like Tea? Yes I like a cup of tea but also enjoy herbal teas.
10. Favorite radio station? BBC Radio 2
11. Type your name into Google. What's the first site that appears? An article for a Sustainable Community Workshop.
12. What’s your favorite song at the moment? I think it would be something by Nina Simone.
13. Coke or Pepsi ? Neither.
14. Favorite subject in school? History or French
15. Last concert? Well I took my daughter to see Girls Aloud but a concert for adults would have been either Hayseed Dixie or Marilyn Manson.. Ha bet you were not expecting that. LOL.
16. Next concert? None planned but love to see live music of all sorts as you can see above.
17. Last magazine you bought? Your Home
18. Last book you read? "Hello Fatty" Dawn French
19. Do you prefer cats or dogs? Dogs
20. Is there someone you want to punch right now? Next question, better not name and shame...
21. Favorite sports team? ?????????????
22. Country you most want to visit? USA........
23. Are you a Blogger addict? Probably
24. When do you shower? In the morning.
25. What’s your dream job? Either to be a baker or own my own little Tea Shop.
26. What kind of car do you drive? Volvo
27. What word in the dictionary best describes you? Crazy
28. What’s your blog address? You are reading this so you know..
29. Worst TV show at the moment? Well I dont really watch much telly but Iam going to say the Moto GP as that is all that is on our at the moment and it is on until about October....sigh.....LOL...
30. Are you a better talker or better listener?Listener
31. What your favorite colour? You mean there are other colours than pink.. I didnt know that.
32. What is your favorite animal? Horse
33. Are you afraid of the dark?No.
34. Is there something lacking in your life right now? No.
35. What do you miss most about childhood? Not been afraid to fall off the horse, it hurts when you get older.
36. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test? Passed on my second test.
37. How many kids do you want? Trillions
38. Are you good painter? No
39. Can you cook? Yes.
40. Are you a cheapskate? No..
41. What would you do with a million dollars? Buy a house in the middle of nowhere with a HUGE fence around the land, get a shotgun and sit on my porch.. No I am not anti social.
42. Have you been to Disney World? Does Disney Land Paris count?
!43. How man days a month are you online? Most of them
44. Last time you went bowling?February for my daughters birthday.
45. Hot or cold weather? Somewhere in the middle
46. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 4 or 5 something like that, Iam not into shoes. The best are my DM'S the best pair of shoes ever and they are PINK!
47. Are you a shop-a-holic?No - I hate going shopping.
48. Where were you yesterday morning at 10:30? Watching our motorbike been taken off the back of an AA truck outside the house.
49. Are you afraid of the dentist? Oh I hate it, terrified. Although I am actually a trained Dental Nurse.. I dont care as long as it is not my mouth. I do go though.
50. Were you bored or entertained by this survey? Entertained.
Saturday, 18 April 2009
I am back to work on Monday (sigh!!) I have had two weeks off and feel much better for it but just dont feel like going back yet. Boo hoo......
Thursday, 16 April 2009
Tuesday, 14 April 2009