Sunday 19 April 2009

50 Things about me.

I found this over at Cakes Make the World a Better Place and thought I would join in on the fun. Feel free to join in but let me know so I can pay you a visit.

1. Are you wearing a hat?No.

2. Bottled water?Sometimes, but I usually drink it from the tap.

3. Do you have a crush on someone right now? Err no not right now.

4. What kind of computer do you have?Fujitsu Lap Top

5. Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil? Pen, but if I am taking notes I will usually use a pencil

6. Who was the last message in your inbox from? A friend from the US telling me about her children.

7. What’s your favorite season? I like them all but will say either Autmn or Winter

8. Does your best friend have a boyfriend or girlfriend?No

9. Do you like Tea? Yes I like a cup of tea but also enjoy herbal teas.

10. Favorite radio station? BBC Radio 2

11. Type your name into Google. What's the first site that appears? An article for a Sustainable Community Workshop.

12. What’s your favorite song at the moment? I think it would be something by Nina Simone.

13. Coke or Pepsi ? Neither.

14. Favorite subject in school? History or French

15. Last concert? Well I took my daughter to see Girls Aloud but a concert for adults would have been either Hayseed Dixie or Marilyn Manson.. Ha bet you were not expecting that. LOL.

16. Next concert? None planned but love to see live music of all sorts as you can see above.

17. Last magazine you bought? Your Home

18. Last book you read? "Hello Fatty" Dawn French

19. Do you prefer cats or dogs? Dogs

20. Is there someone you want to punch right now? Next question, better not name and shame...

21. Favorite sports team? ?????????????

22. Country you most want to visit? USA........

23. Are you a Blogger addict? Probably

24. When do you shower? In the morning.

25. What’s your dream job? Either to be a baker or own my own little Tea Shop.

26. What kind of car do you drive? Volvo

27. What word in the dictionary best describes you? Crazy

28. What’s your blog address? You are reading this so you know..

29. Worst TV show at the moment? Well I dont really watch much telly but Iam going to say the Moto GP as that is all that is on our at the moment and it is on until about October....sigh.....LOL...

30. Are you a better talker or better listener?Listener

31. What your favorite colour? You mean there are other colours than pink.. I didnt know that.

32. What is your favorite animal? Horse

33. Are you afraid of the dark?No.

34. Is there something lacking in your life right now? No.

35. What do you miss most about childhood? Not been afraid to fall off the horse, it hurts when you get older.

36. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test? Passed on my second test.

37. How many kids do you want? Trillions

38. Are you good painter? No

39. Can you cook? Yes.

40. Are you a cheapskate? No..

41. What would you do with a million dollars? Buy a house in the middle of nowhere with a HUGE fence around the land, get a shotgun and sit on my porch.. No I am not anti social.

42. Have you been to Disney World? Does Disney Land Paris count?

!43. How man days a month are you online? Most of them

44. Last time you went bowling?February for my daughters birthday.

45. Hot or cold weather? Somewhere in the middle

46. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 4 or 5 something like that, Iam not into shoes. The best are my DM'S the best pair of shoes ever and they are PINK!

47. Are you a shop-a-holic?No - I hate going shopping.

48. Where were you yesterday morning at 10:30? Watching our motorbike been taken off the back of an AA truck outside the house.

49. Are you afraid of the dentist? Oh I hate it, terrified. Although I am actually a trained Dental Nurse.. I dont care as long as it is not my mouth. I do go though.

50. Were you bored or entertained by this survey? Entertained.

4 comments:

periwinkle said...

Marilyn Manson, pink DM's wow - nope I wasn't expecting that .. I've got a bright red pair of DMs and a purple suede pair of long DMs and my last gig was Alkaline Trio and Rancid - do you like them ?

Little House By The Sea said...

Marilyn Manson was more for Andrew than me but it was still good fun, the stage show was amazing. I love my DM's and would love another pair soon. I dont think that I have heard of Alkaline Trio or Rancid although sometimes I recognise the music but didnt know who the band was. I will have to have a look on You tube now.
S x

Renaissance said...

Hello and thanks for leaving a welcome comment on my new blog it was really much appreciated.
Horses are my fav animal too.

Anonymous said...

I hope you dont mind, but I've added your blog to my blogroll on my site.

Take Care
Melanie xx