Thursday 16 April 2009

Easter Swap


I recently took part in the Easter Swap hosted by Pixiedust and my swap partner was PJ over at Snailgarden ... Here is a picture of the goodies kindly sent to my from PJ. I cant thank you enough, I love them all.





Beautifully wrapped

Lovely goodies


Cute card



Thank you for such wonderful gifts.



I naturally sent a parcel in the swap but only took a photograph of the mini quilt I made, if you want to see what else I sent you will need to go and visit Snailgarden

5 comments:

Twiggy said...

Easter loveliness !!!
Twiggy x

periwinkle said...

lovely goodies - I can't get the link for Snailgarden to work though?
lisa x
ps did you go to the stitch n bitch ?

Little House By The Sea said...

The links should all work now.. Thanks for the comments.

S x

Locket Pocket said...

What lovely presents! Aren't bloggy swaps fun?! Lucy x

thesnailgarden said...

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for the gorgeous gifts, I have now posted them on my blog. Sorry it wasn't sooner, but I have been away for a week. Hope you had a lovely Easter. Best wishes Pj x