Wednesday 11 November 2009

Right Now

This is where I am at. It is dark and miserable and I am feeling Yuck!!! I am sick of watching day time TV and even though I dont think I slept a wink last night, I just cant sleep right now.

I have so many christmas projects that I want to do but I just dont have the energy today. I have been thinking of what to get people, especially those people who already have everything. I so badly wanted to be organised by December 1st but there is no way that that is going to happen now. I heard the other day that a shopping centre nearby was so busy at the weekend that you couldnt get parked. Now I love to go christmas shopping and look for lots of lovelies for the lovelies in my life but I just dont seem to be able to face fighting to get parked and look around. I think that internet shopping may be the way forward.

How are your plans for christmas?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's a shame - get better soon! Internet shooping is for me at this time of year - I can't be doing fighting through crowds.
x