Thursday 25 January 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Today was a trip to see my sister.. After a nice walk into the nearby village we decided to head out for lunch... Although we both love our children it was nice to sit together without the children and have lunch. Mum also came too... I talked to my Mum about my Organising habits and learnt that as a young child I liked to have everything in its place and was quite obsessed with having things the way that I liked it. Since having the children this can be hard to maintain but I still try.. I still think that to some my habits may appear to be obsessive but since I am nearly 32 and have been like this all of my life I think that it is pretty safe to say that I will never change....

This evening we have brownies and Church choir to attend.. Whilst that is happening I would like to carry on in the kitchen tidying up the things I left out last night. Then I have a large pile of crafts things to sort my way through. I hope that you have a wonderful day.

GOD Bless

No comments: