Thursday 24 July 2008

Water Play

Today we had a trip to see a friend from work who had gone camping for the week. The weather has been beautiful recently and it didnt disappoint today either. The kids all had a wonderful time and we tucked into a picnic down by the river. My daughter took her very first river swim today, yes Mum I hear you gasp however reluctant I was I decided to let her have a try. I was stood right by the edge of the river ready to rescue at any moment. She did well but soon decided that it was to cold and came back. PHEW !!!!!

There was also lots of this going on.
CANNONBALL !!!!
Apart from my sunburn (which is not that bad I guess and I was sat in the shade and still got burnt) we had a wonderful time.

1 comment:

Locket Pocket said...

Looks like fun! I got sunburnt yesterday too :(