Thursday 15 February 2007

Crafty Days

Today i had a trip to a local craft warehouse, I bought some fab ribbons, card making stuff and some felt to make one of
these

My parents have a scottie dog and I thought that this would make a lovely gift, thanks to Jenny at allsorts

I have taken a picture of the ribbons as I have no idea what I am going to do with them but now I cant find the cable to connect it to the computer and Andrew is at work... grrr..... The card stuff I bought is going to be used to make some invitations for my daughters birthday sleepover in a couple of weeks.. She will be eight and we are having afew of her friends over to sleep.

When i was at the craft store I saw a lovely twig wreath and would have bought it but i could not get any ideas as to how I would decorate it. I have looked for ideas on the web but cant find a similar one, if you have any ideas please pass them on. I have deep red walls in my dining room and think it would look good, perhaps just a red ribbon or some homespun fabric would look nice????? Perhaps I should have just bought it, it was only £3.00...

No comments: