Friday 13 April 2007

Catching Up

We have enjoyed the Easter Break from school. The children went to stay at their Grandparents for a couple of days so this gave us a much needed break. Most of our time has been spent in the garden digging over the borders and planting new seeds. The weather has been hot and sunny over the last couple of weeks which is rare for this time of the year over here.
Just a couple of pictures, one is of the children playing on a local beach and the opther is of a much wanted chocci bunny that my dear hubby gave me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the children on the beach. :-) Today I finally started my spring garden. I only planted lettuce and 4 seed for avocado trees but we have lots of veggies still to go. I'll be planting tomatoes, broccoli, and carrots this week as well. Last year we only had tomatoes so I am excited to venture out a bit more! What did you plant?