Thursday 5 April 2007

Happy Easter



Well I guess that I wont get on here over the weekend as family time is a precious thing here at the moment but I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Easter. If like it is in our house you will have many easter eggs waiting to be eaten, my children have sooo many that I think we will melt the chocolate down and use them for making some cakes.
My young Niece who is 4 has come to stay for a couple of days so no doubt we will have many shows and performances to watch over the next few days as when the three of them get together they make the most wonderful shows for us all to watch ;>

We are hoping that the good weather we are having will stay for a while to give us chance to get out into the garden and get it tidied up and ready for the summer season.
Well I have to dash, have a wonderful weekend however you spend it.

GOD Bless,

Sarah x

1 comment:

cathieb said...

Happy Easter Sarah to you and your family.

God bless,
Cathie