Friday 4 April 2008

Tagged

Tagged

I have been tagged by Cup Cakes, this is my first tag so here goes..

Rules:
1). Name and URL of person who tagged you.
2). Post the rules.
3). Write 7 things about yourself.
4). Name 7 fav blogs.
5). Send email to 7 blogs to say that they have been tagged

7 Things about me

1... I currently work part time as a Teaching Assistant in a local school, I am studying towards having a Higher Level Teaching Assistant Status. My job is challenging but incredibly rewarding.

2... I am the third born of four daughters. It was wonderful growing up with lots of sisters. There was always someone to play with and the house was never quiet.

3... I love to bake, I spent many hours in the kitchen with my Gran baking cakes. If I ever need a little time to unwind I love to close the kitchen door and BAKE. It s even more fun eating it....YUMMY !!

4... I am terrified of flying, I am scared of falling from 30 thousand feet to the ground below. I would rather not go on holiday that set foot in a plane.

5... Bear in mind number 4 here... I would love to go to America one day and travel EVERYWHERE.. Slight problem with how I will actually get there...

6... I love to craft and although I may not be that good it is still quite a passion for me.

7... I grow organic Vegetables in my very small garden at the back of the house. There is nothing like going out to the garden to get someting and cooking it straight away.

I couldnt decide who to send this tag to, or who were my fav blogs... I love lots of them for many different reasons. Some of them are on the links list to the side of the blog if you would like to have a look.
I am going to open this to everyone who reads this blog. If you would like to join in then please do so, it is nice to hear a little about your fellow bloggers. If you decide to join in then please let me know.

Gooness me I am getting terrible at breaking rules now.... Must be the badness inside of me!!!!!

No comments: