Tuesday 29 January 2008

I have been tagged.

I have been tagged by Levin at I wannabe Crafty so here are the rules.
link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog, share seven random and/or weird things about yourself, tag seven random people at the end of your post and link to them, let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok so here are seven randon things about me.

1 * I am the third daughter to be born in our house. I have two older sisters and one younger,
this always ensured that there was someone to play with at our house when I was a child.
I am now lucky as an adult as I appreciate these friendships and bonds that I have made as
I now have Best Friends who are actually my sisters.

2* When my younger sister was born I was 6. I spent every night asleep on the floor under her
cot and wouldnt leave her alone. I was obsesssed with "The Baby", I guess I always knew I
wanted to be a Mother above all.

3* "I was thinking" these words are feared above all others by my Husband when I speak them.
It is usually followed by some wacky idea that I have had and will usually cost him greatly
not always financially but it could be decorating or something equally obscure.

4* When i was about five I put my kitten into the tumble dryer as it came into the house wet.
It lived to tell the tale!!!!

5* I am passionate about History. All kinds of History, but I do like to look at how people
lived during a particular time. I guess that my favorite periods would be either the 1900's
or round about the 1940's.

6* I am trying to complete a Family tree. I am following the line of my Maternal Grandmother as I was brought up with her living with us and it seemed more interesting to learn about the people I grew up listening to tales about. I have actually got as far back as the early 1800's. It has been made easier as i have lots and lots of information thatmy Gran kept such as birth certificates and newspaper cuttings.

7* I admit that I probably suffer from some kind of OCD with germs, however if you worked with young children and saw where they put their hands and then try to get hold of your hand you would neve leave the house without a bottle of antibac gel. Honestly, these are the joys of working with beautiful little people.

.

No comments: