Wednesday 20 February 2008

Valentines Swap



I took part in Lucy Lockets Valentines Day Swap. Look at the wonderful things Levin sent me.



I was so excited when this arrived at the door



Out came this bag complete with a Valentines day card. I cant tell you the last time I got a Valentines Day card.



Here is the bag in all its glory. It is just "ME" I love this type of thing.



My very own Valentines Day Card.



Just look at the goodies waiting for me inside. The most beautiful fabrics and some very nice chocolates made in Adelaide, Australia.



A lovely Australian Craft Magazine to read over and over again.



Here is a picture of my present. Thank you to Lucy for organising the Swap and to Levin for sending me this all the way from Australia. I have a picture of what I sent but until you receive it I wont post it. Thank you again. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

3 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

What lovely goodies! That bag is gorgeous. Lucky you!

Levin said...

so glad you liked the package - it was fun to do.
i hope we can keep in touch!
l
x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.