Sunday 24 February 2008

Sneaky Peak



Ok so here is a sneaky peak at what I am working on at the moment. I cant tell you what I am doing as i will spoil a surprise for a certain someone. I have been at the sewing machine this afternoon working on this little project. I dont like to work on more than one at a time, you know I have knitting on the go, a cross stitch chart and also a Rag Rug but you know that when inspiration hits you then you must act. i almost forgot, I picked this little gem up at a local Antique and Collectors fair today. Excuse the bad picture. It is Stewart Crystal and is now sitting by the window in my bedroom.

3 comments:

Levin said...

it looks intriguing. i can't wait to see the final product. i am currently making a bunny, a journal cover, crocheting a bag and knitting three scarves! nothing like a bit of variety.
i love the stewart crystal. it looks beautiful.
have a great week.
l
x

Jane said...

Hi Sarah, feeling much better thanks, i like your material and the pretty crystal pot. We had a lovely half term break too, Em had today off but i had to go in for training. Jane x

Jane said...

oops forgot to say that i have a bunny, monkey and sheep all on the needles at the moment! Jane x