Sunday 30 March 2008

Pictures and Ebay Bargains

This is the picture that I bought for hubby's birthday. It comes as a poster type print and we went and bought a frame for it today. It is hanging in the kitchen.


This is my Ebay bargain, I have wanted to have a Monks bench for ages but thought they were far too expensive, so you can imagine my surprise and delight when I managed to get this on Ebay for £27 yes £27... YAY !!!!!! I did have to drive for about two and a half hours to get it and then all the way back again but even with the petrol and time spent o the motorway it was worth it. Again I have this is the kitchen.

7 comments:

Twiggy said...

hi Sarah
I love Ebay bargains - magic. Your blog is lovely.
Twiggy x

Pixiedust said...

I've always wanted a monks bench too, but don't know where i'd put it, but I'm sure id find somewhere. The signs great too!

April said...

You got lucky with that bench!

I love the poster - should be my motto!!

April xx

April said...

You have been tagged. Hope you do not mind. Pop over and see. It is the first time for me so I wanted to take part this time.

Thanks

April xx

Leigh said...

I love the bench, print and it's motto! Great goodies!

Levin said...

fabulous ebay bargain - it looks great.
i love the poster too - we all need to heed such advice.
l
x

Greentwinsmummy said...

I love that poster!! thats my new motto!!!!
X X X X
GTM