Tuesday 6 May 2008

13 YEARS !!!!!!

Oh my goodness, it is now 2.30pm and this time thirteen years ago I was in the church all dressed up getting married. I can not believe that we have been married for that long, it seems like such a long time ago. I was a VERY young bride and I guess that some people thought that we were too young, but here we are 13 years later with two children and are having the times of our lives.
Life is not always perfect and I am sure that we could strangle eachother many a time but then couldnt we all....

ANYWAY... Happy Aniversary Babe !!!!!!

6 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Happy anniversary to you both - hope you have a nice celebration! Lucy x

Leigh said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your babe!!!

My hubby is just like you with the tomatos! I will have to tell him that he is not the only one, haha!

Greentwinsmummy said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! hope oyu have a nice evening & heres to the next 13 years!
GTM
x x x x

April said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary

April xx

Jane said...

Happy Anniversary to you both, sorry i missed a few of your recent posts, That's a beautiful pic of the Starling. It is exciting to hear the baby birds, we have starlings nesting in the eaves at school every year and i can hear them calling when the parents arrive with food. Jane x

periwinkle said...

Sorry I'm a bit late but Happy Anniversary
Lisa x