Saturday 24 May 2008

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by Sarah at Miss Sew and Sew , here are the rules

I have to answer 6 questions about myself. At the end of the post I then get to tag 6 other people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read my blog. Then let the person know who tagged me know I've posted my answers.


1) What was I doing ten years ago?

I was 22 and would have been working in a horrible job whilst my dear Husband worked away in London, this was not the best way to start married life with us both living at different ends of the country.


2)What are 5 things in your to do list today?

* To go Rock Climbing with the children.
* To collect our new Chest of Drawers for the bedroom.
* To ring my Nephew and tell him I love him and wish him happy birthday.
* To take my children for a ride on their bikes.
* To snuggle with Hubby and watch some TV together tonight.

3)Snacks I enjoy

Chocolate, Chocolate and ermmmm Chocolate. Oh yes and toast, there is something about toast and butter that i cant resist.

4)Things I would do if I was a billionaire

I would buy a house in the country and have my own small bit of land. I would then of course help out my family and get them houses..
Andrew would probably want lots and lots of motorbikes and I would have a VW Campervan painted in Duckegg blue with flowers along the side. I would give the rest away.

5)Places I have lived

Goodness I have not moved around that much but have lived in the North East of England all of my life. When I was a child we lived in Middleton in Teesdale and Barnard castle and then we moved to County Durham. I live in Tyne and Wear now.

6) Six people that I want to know more about.

This is hard as I am really nosy and want to know about everyone sooooooooooo I will open this to anyone who wants to join in and have a go. If you do ley me know you joined in.

Edit to Add ***************Well I am off to have a well earned rest, every muscle in my body aches today. On Thursday I went Rock Climbing, Friday I did 40 lengths of the pool after work and today I took the children climbing and we also did the bike ride. I am exhausted and if it would not spend eternity living on my hips I would be heading for one of these....




3 comments:

Miss sew n sew said...

Hi Sarah
You did that quick! We have alot in common were both called Sarah, both would like a house in the country and a VW Camper!!I'd have a splitscreen in baby blue! You sound very fit and sporty doing all that in one week been very lazy lately and need to get off my bum and do something physical. Well done you hope you enjoy half term!
Sarahx

periwinkle said...

Barnard Castle brings back so many childhood memories. My nanna was one of the first people to put a caravan on East Lendings...fish and chips from the top fish shop and getting frog spawn from the river and school trips to Middleton, although the bunks were always uncomfortable.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Fun and interesting list. I love the music on your blog.I could listen to it all day...Mary